1 lb. lean ground beef
1 tsp thyme
3 Russet potatoes peeled
I bag Riced cauliflower
2 bags frozen peas and carrots
1 diced yellow onion
2 cloves minced garlic
2 tbsp. Tomato Paste
½ cup beef broth
¼ cup heavy whipping cream
Cheddar cheese to top (about 1 tbsp. per serving)
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Bring a pot of water to boil and add peeled potatoes. Cook until soft.
2. In a skillet brown ground beef. Add thyme, salt, and pepper. Once browned drain off excess grease and place into the bottom of a casserole dish. Return skillet to burner.
3. Next add in your onions, carrots, and peas and cook until the onions are soft and all of the frozen veggies are heated up. Add in the garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
4. Next add tomato paste to the center of the pan and slowly add the beef broth. Mix to make a thick gravy like sauce about 1 minute. Once finished add the mixture on top of the beef.
5. Once the potatoes have finished cooking drain the water. Add in the bag of riced cauliflower, and the milk. Mash potatoes and cauliflower together until there are no more lumps. Spoon the potato mixture on top of the veggies and smooth out.
6. Place the dish in the oven to bake for about 20 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Add cheese to the top and cook another 10 minutes until cheese is melted.
Serve and enjoy!